Bachelor of Social Work
Yes Education is a career counseling and coaching institute for Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) through distance education. Better Industry-Institute interaction and linkages around the globe making it a highly competitive course.
Course Fees : 8,000/- Per Year
We are providing career counseling and coaching to the students enrolled with JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth Deemed University (RVDU), Udaipur.
The duration of the BSW programme is 'Three' years .
Candidate should be a 10+2 from a recognised Board.
Documents Required For Admission
Two sets of Xerox of following documents (one attested and one notarised)
- Date of Birth Certificate or any document showing date of Birth
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
|BSW101||Contemporary Ideologies for Social Work||7|
|BSW102||Work with Communities||7|
|BSW103||MANAGEMENT OF DEVELOPMENT WELFARE SERVICES||7|
|BSW104||Human Growth and Behaviour||6|
|BSW105||Political Economics & Planning in India||6|
|BSW201||Social Work Methods||7|
|BSW202||Contemporary Social Sciences and Development||7|
|BSW203||Social research and Elementary Statistics||7|
|BSW204||Human Development and Social Psychology||6|
|BSW205||Social Work Methods||6|
|BSW301||Social Welfare Administration and Social Policy||7|
|BSW302||Current Trends in Social work||7|
|BSW303||Interdisciplinary Approach Towards Social Work Practice||7|
|BSW304||Communication Skills for Social Workers||6|
|BSW305||Fieldwork Practice and Research Project||6|
Now you can enroll yourself by making payment online or by cash or cheque or NEFT. Mention below are the payment method and bank details. Kindly update our team after successful payment. Incase you need further assistance please feel free to get in touch.
Pay your fees instantly online either by Credit Card, Debit Card or your Net Banking account. We promise you a truly Instant Experience.
Offline Admission Process
- Click here to download the form.
- Please make sure that you have filled all your details correctly
- Affix your recent photograph
- Send us the form along with the scan copy of following documents :
- X th Marklist
- Any certificate showing your date of birth and Father's name
Instead of above two, if your Xth Board Certificate has the details of marks as well as your date of birth and father's name than send only the X Board certificate instead of
i) & ii)
- Marklist of all the examination passed till last qualifying examination
- iv) Passing Certificate of last qualifying Examination
- Make the payment either online or by cash or cheque or NEFT in any of the following bank as per details given