Bachelor in Commerce
Yes Education is a career counselling and coaching institute for Bachelor in Commerce course through distance education. Better Industry-Institute interaction and linkages around the globe making it a highly competitive course
Course Fees : 8,000/- Per Year
We are providing career counselling and coaching to the students enrolled with Universities recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India, All the state Governments, University Grant Commission (UGC) and Association of Indian University (AIU).
The minimum duration of B.Com Programme is Three Years and maximum duration is Six Years from the Year of Admission. The Candidates who do not complete the Programme within Six Years will have to seek fresh admission.
- The maximum duration for the completion of B.A/B.Com Programme shall not exceed two times the duration (Six years) of the particular Programme, from the date of admission to the Programme (including the year of admission).
- Candidates who discontinue their studies for more than four academic years after joining a Programme shall have to seek fresh admission.
Evaluation for each course covers two aspects:
- Internal assessment (IA) through assignments with a weightage of 10%
- Term-end examination having a weightage of 90%
Students are required to submit assignments according to the prescribed schedule before the termend examination. In case, the student has not submitted the assignment within the prescribed date, the result of such candidate will be declared on the basis of the theory marks only.
Bachelors Preparatory Programme (BPP):
- Any candidate who has not passed Pre-university examination or 10+2 level examination will have to complete BPP.
- BPP examination will be held on the last day of BA Apr 2010 Examination at different Examination Centres. There is no supplementary BPP Examination.
- The BPP examination will be conducted for 120 marks (100 marks for cognate subject and 20 marks for languages).
- Study materials in English and Kannada medium will be handed over to students at the time of admission at the KSOU headquarters.For others it will be sent by post.
- For repeaters : Students have to pay Rs.100/- as Exam Fee in addition to regular exam fee.
Classification of Successful Candidates:
University will declare results both in Grade and Class.
Admission to B.Com in distance mode is made under following regulations -
|Under this regulation basic Qualification is not required. Anyone who is having age of more than 18 years at the time of application may apply under RegulationľI|
|Regulation - II|
|Under this regulation any student who has passed Class XII from a recognized board or PUC from a recognized University is eligible to apply.|
|II:Direct admission to Second or Final Year B.Com. (For other University Students)
(a) Admission to the First Year of the Three-Year B.Com Degree Programme is open to candidates who have passed the Two Year Pre-University Examination conducted by the Board of Pre-University Education in Karnataka State; or Any other Examination considered as equivalent there to
|(b) Candidates from other states who have successfully completed 12 years of schooling (either 10+2 or 11+1 or Higher Secondary Examination - 12 Years of schooling excluding Nursery education) or|
|(c) Pre-University Education in Vocational Courses with relevant subject conducted by the Department of Vocational Education, Government of Karnataka..|
Documents Required For Admission
Two sets of Xerox of following documents (one attested and one notarised)
- Date of Birth Certificate or any document showing date of Birth
- 10th Marksheet
Proof of Age
(a) Original SSLC/SSC marks card or Transfer Certificate showing Date of Birth (b) An extract from the Admission Register maintained in a school and certified by the Head of the Institution concerned (c) Birth certificate issued by Municipality or Local Bodies or any Government or Semi Government Institutions (d) Extract from the passport (attested copies) (e) Horoscope and Affidavit are not acceptable.
Now you can enroll yourself by making payment online or by cash or cheque or NEFT. Mention below are the payment method and bank details. Kindly update our team after successful payment. Incase you need further assistance please feel free to get in touch.
Pay your fees instantly online either by Credit Card, Debit Card or your Net Banking account. We promise you a truly Instant Experience.
Offline Admission Process
- Click here to download the form.
- Please make sure that you have filled all your details correctly
- Affix your recent photograph
- Send us the form along with the scan copy of following documents :
- X th Marklist
- Any certificate showing your date of birth and Father's name
Instead of above two, if your Xth Board Certificate has the details of marks as well as your date of birth and father's name than send only the X Board certificate instead of
i) & ii)
- Marklist of all the examination passed till last qualifying examination
- iv) Passing Certificate of last qualifying Examination
- Make the payment either online or by cash or cheque or NEFT in any of the following bank as per details given